Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: K-60 versus the 5# Box of Grits

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    I just can't understand why the lady didn't just put the box in a plastic bag, tie it up and throw it away.
    I agree. The house I live in now is the only one I've ever lived in with a disposal. I just use it for like soup, chili, old pasta etc. Other stuff is just as easy to throw in the garbage. WAY too many people abuse toilets and garbage disposals as many people here share pics and stories of every day...

Comment

Originally posted by Marklar89 View Post
      I agree. The house I live in now is the only one I've ever lived in with a disposal. I just use it for like soup, chili, old pasta etc. Other stuff is just as easy to throw in the garbage. WAY too many people abuse toilets and garbage disposals as many people here share pics and stories of every day...
      Might not want to go too heavy on the pasta.

Comment

my wife loves it, when we got married i told her to dump it, you married a plumber if you can plug i'll clean it. if it goes down the drain put it in there. if a drain is working properly about anything. grease, kitty litter, fruits, vegies, white rats, whatever will pass. put it in the stool if it's large. not one plug in 18 years. wimps. breid..........

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
          my wife loves it, when we got married i told her to dump it, you married a plumber if you can plug i'll clean it. if it goes down the drain put it in there. if a drain is working properly about anything. grease, kitty litter, fruits, vegies, white rats, whatever will pass. put it in the stool if it's large. not one plug in 18 years. wimps. breid..........
          Hopefully you are on a septic system. Otherwise you are stressing the sewer treatment plants.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
            Agreed. After seeing easyEman's pictures i definitely wont be throwing any more noodles down by badger 444.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
              Hopefully you are on a septic system. Otherwise you are stressing the sewer treatment plants.
              I believe that would be the reason why we no longer tie our weeping tile into the sewer systems of our houses anymore. Something to do with the sewage treatment plant not being able to treat that much water...that's what the journeyman said at least.

Comment

Ok now, Has anyone here ever used the carbide tipped cutter heads.They are showing them on the ridgid parts list (For cement blockages)

for 5/8" cables3/4" wide catalog No.67132
                5/8" cables 1" wide " 67137
                7/8" cables 1" wide " 67142
                Kinda curious about the design of the head
                ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  So true. Years ago, a friend of mind decided to get rid of a LOT of pasta down the drain. Then he didn't do dishes for a month and all the while, pasta sat in the trap, tee, and disposal 90..... That was THE MOST disgusting thing I've ever smelled...ever.
                  Ideal Plumbing

Comment

the milwaukee sewer system was advertising on tv to get more people to put bio-degradables down the garbadge disposal,,they have a new treatment plant that turns garbadge into methane gas or something used to generate electric power

Comment

Working...
                    X