Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
gonna join the club Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gonna join the club

    gotta do it. will pull the trigger on a 60 next week. checking prices abd shipping. needed to 7/8 cable today on a steep slope. 75 just couldn't get there. to steep and unbalanced. also i need a backup machine

    the 50 saved the day but it was a struggle

    the 60 will be set to go with 7/8 but if the 50 acts up then i can run 5/8.

    "the time has come today" to quote an old tune by the Chambers Brothers

    steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

  • #2
    Re: gonna join the club

    Congrats, I am officially joining tomorrow. I ordered mine from toolup. Should be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on it,

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: gonna join the club

      steve, as a bonus, just for you, ridgid has authorized the funds for me to go there and get you up and running

      it might take a week for you to learn

      great choice as you already know

      rick.

      sorry rwr2003, you're just too, too far away for ridgid to authorize the funds

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: gonna join the club

        Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        steve, as a bonus, just for you, ridgid has authorized the funds for me to go there and get you up and running

        it might take a week for you to learn

        great choice as you already know

        rick.

        sorry rwr2003, you're just too, too far away for ridgid to authorize the funds

        rick.


        i figure a learning curve of maybe 15 minutes

        steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: gonna join the club

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          steve, as a bonus, just for you, ridgid has authorized the funds for me to go there and get you up and running

          it might take a week for you to learn

          great choice as you already know

          rick.

          sorry rwr2003, you're just too, too far away for ridgid to authorize the funds

          rick.
          AHA!!!!!! I knew it.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: gonna join the club

            Good luck. I am picking my up today. Cann't wait to use it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: gonna join the club

              knight, is maryland on the way back home from the virgin islands

              remember to read all the post on the tips and tricks if you're new to sectionals

              welcome to the forum

              rick.
              phoebe it is

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: gonna join the club

                Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                AHA!!!!!! I knew it.
                it's taken you how many years to figure this out

                rick.
                phoebe it is

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: gonna join the club

                  I would like to see the west coast catch up to florida in K-60's. Still most on ebay are from Florida.
                  Seattle Drain Service

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: gonna join the club

                    Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                    I would like to see the west coast catch up to florida in K-60's. Still most on ebay are from Florida.
                    Thanks to a community chock full of Slick talking get rich quick greaseballs trying to capitalize on gullible retiring snowbirds.
                    Guess this is even too much work.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: gonna join the club

                      Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                      Thanks to a community chock full of Slick talking get rich quick greaseballs trying to capitalize on gullible retiring snowbirds.
                      Guess this is even too much work.
                      Adam, how do you really feel?
                      I love my plumber

                      "My Hero"

                      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: gonna join the club

                        Originally posted by Cuda View Post
                        I would like to see the west coast catch up to florida in K-60's. Still most on ebay are from Florida.
                        The real difference is we lock our trucks up better.

                        Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: gonna join the club

                          just pulled the trigger. it should ship monday

                          steve
                          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: gonna join the club

                            Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                            just pulled the trigger. it should ship monday

                            steve

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: gonna join the club

                              Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              AHA!!!!!! I knew it.
                              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              it's taken you how many years to figure this out

                              rick.
                              I've always suspected you worked for ridgid. Now I know 100%.
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X