X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guide hose connector pin missing

the guide hose on my new K-60 is missing the connector pin, the collar is drilled and tapped but there has never been any fitting in that hole

i call Kenny at North State (where i buy most of my stuff) and he said he'd check into it. talked to his a few minutes ago and he can't find a # for the piece. the Ridgid person he talked to said to just have me ship the guide hose to NS and then NS sends it to Ridgid and then Ridgid was reverse the process with a new hose. Kenny explained the i live in the Virgin Islands and it would be cost probibitive to do that as well as the time delay. the Ridgid person then made a comment like i should have dealt with a distributor down here. guess what? the closest is in Puerto Rico and they are total flamming idiots. i told Kenny to tell the Ridgid guy what i said when he calls back.

my question is what is the part # for the connector pin for the guide hose for a K-60? i'll buy the damned thing if i have to

another question - will the connector pin from my K-50 hose fit the hole in the hose of my K-60?

arrrrrrrgggggggggghhh

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: guide hose connector pin missing

Try a 59510 - Plunger Pin.

Since the cones on the K-50 and K-60 are the same size,
    The pin from the K-50 guide hose should work.

Comment

Re: guide hose connector pin missing

thank you sir. Kenny had the number for me about 10 minutes after i posted this. but i had a job to go to and didn't have time to go any farther. removed the pin from my K-50 hose (very seldom use the crappy guide) and it worked beautifully. problem solved that never should have happened

can't say enough about the guys and gals at North State. above and beyond

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
      X