X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The king of the roof top

Sanitary sewer was backed up and the floor drains in the nice finished basement had test plugs in them. The water started to back up in the bathtub on the main floor. The hole sanitary system was backed up, from the undergroung to the bathtub. If i were to pull a cleanout in the basement i would have had tons of water all over the nice white carpet!

This job was no match for the king of the roof top!! Plumbers love them baby wipes!

And it also pays to have a nice big cube van, i did not even have to unload the extention ladder!
    Attached Files

Re: The king of the roof top

Did you plug into the Christmas lights?

J.C.

Comment

lol..............I never thought about it. I ran a cord from the bathroom window.

Comment

Would it be wrong to send out baby wipes as Christmas gifts with my sticker attached to the box?

J.C.

Comment

Congratulations on having shiny cables to boast of regular use.

Comment

80% of my k-60 usage is with the 7/8" general inncore cables. Not often do i use the open wound cable.

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
              80% of my k-60 usage is with the 7/8" general inncore cables. Not often do i use the open wound cable.
              Last time I try and pop a kudos to you.

Comment

12/8/09 and no snow on the ground and green grass?

you sure about those pix?

just asking cause it looks alomst like here except we don't do roofs

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Only thing I do is look at roofs, not work on them.

The application worked though, even though it took
                  considerable effort.

I would of had a 20' section of 2", glue a 45 and 22 to the end of the pipe,

hook it to the vent and ran my drum machine out of the back of the truck,

eating a twinkie while typing replies on facebook through my cell phone.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot sitting down on my footstool hahaaahaaaa!!!!!
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                    Only thing I do is look at roofs, not work on them.

The application worked though, even though it took
                    considerable effort.

I would of had a 20' section of 2", glue a 45 and 22 to the end of the pipe,

hook it to the vent and ran my drum machine out of the back of the truck,

eating a twinkie while typing replies on facebook through my cell phone.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot sitting down on my footstool hahaaahaaaa!!!!!
                    and i would have done exactly as jhplumbing, had not wasted any pipe and would have been all packed up in under 30 minutes. have time to stop at 7/11 and still eat a few twinkies with my clean hands.

a sectional 7/8'' will easily out clean a tight wind drum cable.

unless you fall off the roof, the sectional setup is much, much safer than your drum 20' away going up and down a ladder. the sectional gives you 100% control of the cable action.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Rick! You're back! K60 sales were down since you've been gone.

My statement about the pipe was to never even touch the roof, get it all from the ground and that's why I thought of the 45/22 combo to make a hook that enters the vent pipe, sit at ground level while the customer looks at me with amazement, opening that drain from ground level, throwing my 2" on the roof and heading to the next one!

I'm going to have to video that trick as well, just to show everyone how easy it is, ladder excluded.

Hey where's my damn souvenier from malaysia, boca raton, england? I can't even remember where you went.
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                        Rick! You're back! K60 sales were down since you've been gone.

i thought allclear waited till i was out of town to buy his

My statement about the pipe was to never even touch the roof, get it all from the ground and that's why I thought of the 45/22 combo to make a hook that enters the vent pipe, sit at ground level while the customer looks at me with amazement, opening that drain from ground level, throwing my 2" on the roof and heading to the next one!

I'm going to have to video that trick as well, just to show everyone how easy it is, ladder excluded.

Hey where's my damn souvenier from malaysia, boca raton, england? I can't even remember where you went.
                        wait till i post some of my stories / photos/ videos from new zealand.

dunbar, i used to do the same trick, but i always banded the pipe to the vent to prevent it from lifting off. it actually works real good while jetting as there is no lift since it pulls itself.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

We are getting hit with snow today

Comment

guide hose

do you use one? i don't see any. breid...........

Comment

not on a roof....................most of the time in a house i will, unless it is a really crappy area that would not require neatness

Comment

Working...
                              X