X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-60 back from a week off

as you know, joey was in the hospital for the past week and i spent the week there with her

my customers understood and waited for joey to come home and me back to work.

so this afternoon i brought joey home and i was off to play catch up

first call, my k-60 knew how to work from a weeks vacation.

4'' line x 6'' lateral x 65'. used the 7/8 c-10 ic cable and came back with joeys, high fiber diet

the k-60 never gets time off.

rick.

noticed the machine is reversed. i sometimes will reverse it to work the motor and bearings both ways.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-18-2010, 11:30 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: k-60 back from a week off

i wish all my cleanout were like that.....hummm. maybe if i move back?
    the only dumb question is the one that is not asked!

Comment

When my brother went away for a few days, he'd come back home and his cat would turn his back on him for a day or two.

When you came back home, was the K-60 sitting with its back to you, sulking?
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

tin, not that you would have noticed but my k-60 was turned back wards on this job. she probably didn't want to look me straight in the eyes today

tomorrow she will come around and be back up to par. i promised her she could ride shotgun

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Great Catch Rick.

What another great idea you have of running the machine backwards!!

i will have to give it a shot!

Comment

just remember to run the motor in reverse when the machine is turned around.

i run the motor in reverse almost every job with the spiral saw tooth cutter. i find that the cutter acts as a good hook in reverse and in forward a good cutter.

with my reverse cut auger, i can only run it in reverse. the forward direction will not grab.

i've had no ill affects while running my machine or cables in the opposite direction.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              she probably didn't want to look me straight in the eyes todaytomorrow she will come around and be back up to par. i promised her she could ride shotgun
              Sounds like my last girlfriend............okay, maybe last two.........bah, three, whatever..............
              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                as you know, joey was in the hospital for the past week and i spent the week there with her

my customers understood and waited for joey to come home and me back to work.

so this afternoon i brought joey home and i was off to play catch up

first call, my k-60 knew how to work from a weeks vacation.

4'' line x 6'' lateral x 65'. used the 7/8 c-10 ic cable and came back with joeys, high fiber diet

the k-60 never gets time off.

rick.

noticed the machine is reversed. i sometimes will reverse it to work the motor and bearings both ways.
                Great tip. thanks rick.

Comment

Working...
                X