Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Only one machine for the job

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
    Pulled out some roots yesterday with mine made $240 . May be going up against some drum boys tomorrow! Two different guys have been out with drums to clean out a line with roots one broke off his cable and the other when in with a spearhead tool and say they can't get it open and are telling the guy he needs to dig. But I heard nothing about a camera being used or coming back with mud. I have never had a root stoppage that could not be cleaned . But then again I have only been at this for eleven years?
    Good luck.
    Be patient,you'll get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
      Pulled out some roots yesterday with mine made $240 . May be going up against some drum boys tomorrow! Two different guys have been out with drums to clean out a line with roots one broke off his cable and the other when in with a spearhead tool and say they can't get it open and are telling the guy he needs to dig. But I heard nothing about a camera being used or coming back with mud. I have never had a root stoppage that could not be cleaned . But then again I have only been at this for eleven years?
      Don't blame the drum. Blam the person running the drum wrong blades etc.
      Soon I'll have a k-60 to go with my DM-55 and eel with drill set up.
      Roots don't stand a chance with all three in my van.
      Rod
      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
      http://unclognh.com
      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

I know this post is a little old but I just had to agree with UnClogNH not the drum but the operater although I will agree I do have both K-7500 and the K-60 and I have not pulled the 7500 of my van in 2 months I realy am getting the hang of the K-60 and am useing it a hole lot more now I cant wait to go get the 75' of gen. IC cable I got for it should make the 6" sewers easer
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
        X