K60 & cold tempeture ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: K60 & cold tempeture ??

my 32 foot extension seemed too much . The customer helped me with every thing coming down . I will be looking into getting a ladder like the little giant since the extension is not going to fit in the new truck .

Comment

A new concern I have now is protecting my back when it comes to lifting up heaters from basements. My Dad has a bulged disc and has been going thru alot of problems with this . I gave him a call after pulling out a 80 gallon electric about my back hurting. He wants me to get a stair climbing hand truck says he will help me get it. We watched some videos from a company that made a model called "Stair king" it looks pretty go does any one on here own one or used one?

Comment

Not sure on that particular model..But they are the ticket..I could have bought a good used one for $1200..I still need help using one just for steadying esp. cast iron tubs..
        I'll have to do a search and check the "Stair King" out
        Last edited by OLD1; 01-04-2011, 05:37 PM.
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

plumber rick either has or had a power stair climber, i think. lol. breid...................

Comment

i certainly do. but i've never used it for my k7500. just for 100 gallon and larger tanks.

the electric stairclimber is pretty heavy and it's more of a chore to use on a snake than it's worth. for the price of a stair climber you could buy a k-60 and be part of the club

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
              I let mine run and warm up while I am setting up every thing.
              clipper man love reading your posts as you are a good guy please tell me you have an extension ladder man that scares the crap out of me and I am not going up it
              SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
                my 32 foot extension seemed too much . The customer helped me with every thing coming down . I will be looking into getting a ladder like the little giant since the extension is not going to fit in the new truck .
                now I read this but still a 32' is overkill you might whant a good 20' or 16' just for 1 story houses
                SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

It's not the size of the ladder, it's how you use it.........

Comment

Working...
                  X