X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K60 & cold tempeture ??

I'm sure it will be just fine but need to ask?
    All my drain equipment "Not sewer camera" are kept in my van at all times all my other machines are fine Any problems storing my K60 in sub zero weather in my van we can go as low as -50 during the winter??
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: K60 & cold tempeture ??

If its anything like a K-50 you might have to let it get a little warm inside the house before you turn it on. I really can not tell you exactly since I do not own one. But my K-50's when it gets real cold out and if I turn it on before letting it warm up it will not spin.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

i would be concerned with any water left in the bearings that could freeze. maybe a shot of wd40 before you store it?

the 2 bearings are in the front and rear of the machine.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I let mine run and warm up while I am setting up every thing.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
          Somebody's still got jumping jack legs. Careful CC.

J.C.

Comment

Thanks Guy's
            Rod
            MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
            Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
            http://unclognh.com
            http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

mine stays out all winter in an unheated storage building. -15f or -20f. i warm up all my power tools for few minutes when it's chilly. let them run with no load for a few minutes. on stuff like a worm drive you will hear them pick up speed. breid............

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
                Holy crap get you another ladder

Comment

As the New Ladder Zar, I must say this. If that folding ladder goes sideways, You won't be Kayaking with Your daughter this summer !
                  Please use a class 1 extension ladder,ask Mark ! DAD
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I have had a lot of bad things happen to me but the worst to date has been my ladder accident. Five years later after multiple surgeries I now have a total shoulder replacement, a reconstructed total knee replacement and a permanent leg length discrepancy. Go buy yourself some real ladders and stay safe. I spent my adult life using Little Giant ladders and as soon as I used my son-in-laws Home Depot ladder I ended up in an ambulance.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      I have had a lot of bad things happen to me but the worst to date has been my ladder accident. Five years later after multiple surgeries I now have a total shoulder replacement, a reconstructed total knee replacement and a permanent leg length discrepancy. Go buy yourself some real ladders and stay safe. I spent my adult life using Little Giant ladders and as soon as I used my son-in-laws Home Depot ladder I ended up in an ambulance.

Mark
                      The Six Million Dollar Bionic Man! (Probably more with todays Healthcare costs.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HofoK_QQxGc

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                        The Six Million Dollar Bionic Man! (Probably more with todays Healthcare costs.)

J.C.
                        It's pretty scary but once you add reconstructive surgery on my wrist, my kidney transplant, $3,600 a month in anti-rejection medicines and a couple of other surgeries, $1,000,000 is likely a little low. It makes you wonder if modern medicine is a good thing or a bad thing.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

God Bless You Mark, May You live a long comfortable live, and enjoy many Grandchildren and their weddings
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

my wife had a bilateral lung transplant 3 1/2 years ago. so i think modern medicine is great. dialysis is better than the alternative, but ain't so good on your body. i'm 66. i can remember medicine from my youth. this is a lot better. medicine is improving daily. breid...............

Comment

It's a good ladder .Just not for that..If someone comes out the door when you're on top you're done ..well done..Sometimes I will tether mine also whether an extension ladder or step ladder..call me paranoid
                              ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X