Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K60 to the rescue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • K60 to the rescue

    It always makes me feel good to get a drain open when others have all but given up. Today the K-60 showed a Cobra and a Spartan 300 just how to handle roots. I heard it all from the other guy (a plumber I work with on a regular basis). "If I would've had my K-7500 I would've had that drain open a long time ago. If only I had the room on my van." He will soon be purchasing a K-60.
    Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

  • #2
    Re: K60 to the rescue

    Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
    It always makes me feel good to get a drain open when others have all but given up. Today the K-60 showed a Cobra and a Spartan 300 just how to handle roots. I heard it all from the other guy (a plumber I work with on a regular basis). "If I would've had my K-7500 I would've had that drain open a long time ago. If only I had the room on my van." He will soon be purchasing a K-60.
    I see the Cobra failing "Junk" The Spartan I blame who ever was running it
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

    Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: K60 to the rescue

      i just demonstrated a k-60 for another plumber on friday. he will be buying it real soon.

      today i demonstrated the micro reel for another plumber who has a full size seesnake.

      he too will be buying it at the trade show. plus they have the ridgid spring fling going on now.

      funny part is i could actually sell them brand new product from my collection.

      both of course were paying jobs as they needed me to get it done

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: K60 to the rescue

        Which trade show are you referring to?

        Are the spring fling deals really that good?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: K60 to the rescue

          Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
          Which trade show are you referring to?

          Are the spring fling deals really that good?
          Want me to forward you the spring fling e-mail?
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          Ron's Facebook
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: K60 to the rescue

            i got the email, but there weren't any prices, just the rewards points info. Is the rebate the extra discount?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: K60 to the rescue

              Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
              i got the email, but there weren't any prices, just the rewards points info. Is the rebate the extra discount?
              I think thats how it works. I noticed they give you points if you pay list price on some items. I think I rather save a few bucks and buy my Ridgid equipment from Marvin.
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              Ron's Facebook
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

              Comment

              Working...
              X