X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-60 in roots

pulled up to a house in north jersey to snake out main sewer. the house is 250 out to middle of city street,look for cleanout on lawn but lawn was cover with 2 feet of snow and ice,didnt feel like shoveling,so went down to basement found cleanout,only problen i only had 225 feet of 7/8 cable 150 of innercore 75 openwound.so i stick in my 2inch cutter in run 200 feet before i get line flowing.pulled a bucket fill of roots out.who said you cant do heavy roots at a distance of 200 feet i just did.

Re: k-60 in roots

i think 165' is my limit. a jetter is much easier to go the distance

got to give you credit for pushing it out that far.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Good job! If I had a line that long I would def. be in trouble as I only have 150' of open wound cable..Well 135' plus my reverse auger
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by getflowing View Post
        pulled up to a house in north jersey to snake out main sewer. the house is 250 out to middle of city street,look for cleanout on lawn but lawn was cover with 2 feet of snow and ice,didnt feel like shoveling,so went down to basement found cleanout,only problen i only had 225 feet of 7/8 cable 150 of innercore 75 openwound.so i stick in my 2inch cutter in run 200 feet before i get line flowing.pulled a bucket fill of roots out.who said you cant do heavy roots at a distance of 200 feet i just did.

Was is 4" or 6"?

thanks and nice job

Comment

it was a 4 inch cast iron house trap,once it left the the house it turn to 5 inch clay to the city tie in.

Comment

Working...
          X