X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-60 is on the job

a customer calls me this afternoon ,and tells me she has a backed up main sewer line,then she tells me she called roto-rooter from the yellow pages,he was there for about 45 minutes but couldnt get it clear,he told her he thinks the line is broken,then he tells her tomm. that he could try jetting the line,and if that didnt work he would have to dig up her front lawn to fix it.so one of her neighbors found out she was having problens with her sewer recommended me . so i get to the house didnt see any trees in front of the house,only a few bushs.so i brought down my k-60 to basement.stick my 3 inch spiral saw blade with my general innercore cable ,run 60 feet get heavy resistance,so i work that spot back and forth for 5 minutes then i broke thru,the line was flowing great now.stuck camera in line at 60 feet ,saw a few leftover roots.went back in to clean rest of roots.she told me roto-rooter charged her 330 dollars for his time,i charged her 225 and got the line flowing.

Re: k-60 is on the job

good job

Comment

that's the difference between a sales person and a true drain cleaner/ plumber.

not only did you clear the line, you just got yourself a big recommendation and future work with them and their friends.

keep it up and you too won't need to worry about advertising

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by getflowing View Post
        a customer calls me this afternoon ,and tells me she has a backed up main sewer line,then she tells me she called roto-rooter from the yellow pages,he was there for about 45 minutes but couldnt get it clear,he told her he thinks the line is broken,then he tells her tomm. that he could try jetting the line,and if that didnt work he would have to dig up her front lawn to fix it.so one of her neighbors found out she was having problens with her sewer recommended me . so i get to the house didnt see any trees in front of the house,only a few bushs.so i brought down my k-60 to basement.stick my 3 inch spiral saw blade with my general innercore cable ,run 60 feet get heavy resistance,so i work that spot back and forth for 5 minutes then i broke thru,the line was flowing great now.stuck camera in line at 60 feet ,saw a few leftover roots.went back in to clean rest of roots.she told me roto-rooter charged her 330 dollars for his time,i charged her 225 and got the line flowing.
        Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        good job
        I believe Adam has a similar job recently.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
        X