Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The more I use it The more I like it

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
    I need to relocate No basements no snow no cold. start the dreaming sound..... Oh so nice. I could work there and drink my Ice coffee in paradise.
    Now for my jolt back to reality we just got another 8 inch's of snow last night.
    I've offered you to relocate multiple times. i must warn you tho....it does get cold here.like down in the 20's somtimes at night and only in the 40's during the day...for a few days at a time too.

In the summer it gets in the high 90's with very high humidity. It can literally kill just like the cold weather up there can.

So when ya moving?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
      I've offered you to relocate multiple times. i must warn you tho....it does get cold here.like down in the 20's somtimes at night and only in the 40's during the day...for a few days at a time too.

In the summer it gets in the high 90's with very high humidity. It can literally kill just like the cold weather up there can.

So when ya moving?
      I know but Were talking Hawaii here If I had a chance to start out there I would work out of a cardboard box till it got busy.
      Rod
      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
      http://unclognh.com
      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
        I know but Were talking Hawaii here If I had a chance to start out there I would work out of a cardboard box till it got busy.
        If you're serious look at Oahu, the economy is good because of the large military presence.
        Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
        Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

We are planning a trip to Hawaii this summer. I have been told by a few people that Kauai is the best place to go. Looking to visit Pearl Harbor and a few other spots. Are there any must see or must do things in Hawaii.
          Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
            We are planning a trip to Hawaii this summer. I have been told by a few people that Kauai is the best place to go. Looking to visit Pearl Harbor and a few other spots. Are there any must see or must do things in Hawaii.
            Kauai is a very beautiful place. You will definitely enjoy it. Pearl Harbor on Oahu is cool too. It depends on what you are looking to do. Oahu is more like a city trip. Kauai is much quieter. If you get to go to Maui I would definitely check out Haleakala crater and Hana. On the Big Island I would go check out Volcano Nat'l Park and watch it erupt.
            Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
            Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              Good Joey could use the rest.

Mark
              please stop feed the pheobster

Comment

Working...
              X