The more I use it The more I like it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I use it The more I like it

The K60 is getting used a little more and have to say I'm glad I bought it. The K60 has filled in the gap nicely for a light mid range sewer machine for 100 feet or less.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Re: The more I use it The more I like it

what, you didn't believe me or my photos

so basically you trusted allclear over me and the rest of the k-60 believers

remember i have a reputation to uphold

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

If I have help then 99% of the time I would rather use a drum machine.....but by myself on a truck that doesn't do many sewer cleaning jobs then I would pick the k-60 without hesitation. Rick has contributed to that choice I would make on that as I respect most of his opinions

One thing about the K-60 cables.....do they make them with ball type quick release marco style couplers? And could you load 30' of cable if you had a longer hose to run it through...if you had room for it to stretch out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
        If I have help then 99% of the time I would rather use a drum machine.....but by myself on a truck that doesn't do many sewer cleaning jobs then I would pick the k-60 without hesitation. Rick has contributed to that choice I would make on that as I respect most of his opinions i should take that as a compliment

One thing about the K-60 cables.....do they make them with ball type quick release marco style couplers? And could you load 30' of cable if you had a longer hose to run it through...if you had room for it to stretch out.
        the cable has pretty much a ball type release. but much stronger.

while the marco design uses a spring loaded pin to hold the cable together and all the torque generated through the cables as the coupling is a round male/ female connection.

the k-60 uses a spring loaded pin to hold the couplings together. the design of the coupling places very little torque on the pin and 95% of it on the coupler.

nothing wrong with the 7/8'' coupler assembly.

the 5/8'' is similar, but on a smaller scale. with the 5/8'' there will be times the pin has lost its spring tension

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          what, you didn't believe me or my photos

so basically you trusted allclear over me and the rest of the k-60 believers

remember i have a reputation to uphold

rick.
          Rick, I have been a die hard drum fan forever and thought all the K60 photos were photo shopped with computer enhancements
          But Now I Believe the conspiracy to cover up this truth of how good the K60 is was caused by a few people who never used the K60
          Rod

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
            Rick, I have been a die hard drum fan forever and thought all the K60 photos were photo shopped with computer enhancements
            But Now I Believe the conspiracy to cover up this truth of how good the K60 is was caused by a few people who never used the K60
            brought a tear to my eyes i feel like the indian with the trash that was thrown out the window. you guys might be too young to remember those commercials

believe me there's no computer enhancements. it wasn't until a couple years ago i learned how to attach a photo to a thread.

the more you use it, the more of a believer you'll be.

now is there anyone looking to buy 1-10 drum machines. some still brand new in the box

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              brought a tear to my eyes i feel like the indian with the trash that was thrown out the window. you guys might be too young to remember those commercials

believe me there's no computer enhancements. it wasn't until a couple years ago i learned how to attach a photo to a thread.

the more you use it, the more of a believer you'll be.

now is there anyone looking to buy 1-10 drum machines. some still brand new in the box

rick.
              Not me. I remember them well. I hadn't thought about them in years though.
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

The K60 is getting used a little more and have to say I'm glad I bought it. The K60 has filled in the gap nicely for a light mid range sewer machine for 100 feet or less.
                You beat me to it. I was just about to post a thread with the same title. Except I will be replacing my drums with sectionals very soon. Except my electric eel ct for tub & lav drains. Its actually a great machine... Although I did see that drum attachment for the K-50...
                Ray

“Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think.”— Francisco d'Anconia
                Atlas Shrugged (Part 2, Chapter 2, Page 411)

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

Originally posted by mpm View Post
                  You beat me to it. I was just about to post a thread with the same title. Except I will be replacing my drums with sectionals very soon. Except my electric eel ct for tub & lav drains. Its actually a great machine... Although I did see that drum attachment for the K-50...
                  Drain Cleaning must be fun in Hawaii .Once I'm totally sick and tired of winter. If you ever need a drain guy or Hawaii is very short on drain companies BY New Hampshire Aloha Hawaii
                  Rod

Comment

Drain Cleaning must be fun in Hawaii .Once I'm totally sick and tired of winter. If you ever need a drain guy or Hawaii is very short on drain companies BY New Hampshire Aloha Hawaii
                    Funner than doing it in the snow that's for sure. I used to do drain maintenance for this resort down on the ocean when I worked for my pops. Right on the pacific ocean, 76 degrees... not too bad.
                    Ray

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

Funner than doing it in the snow that's for sure. I used to do drain maintenance for this resort down on the ocean when I worked for my pops. Right on the pacific ocean, 76 degrees... not too bad.
                      Are most of the homes in Hawaii slabs no basements?
                      Rod

Comment

ray, you know it will take me 30 days to properly train you in the finer points of using the k-50 and k-60
                        even longer during summer

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Rod, no basements and the homes are either slab or post and pier.

Rick any time you want to come out a give me some courtesy training on the K-60 your more than welcome to... :-)
                          Last edited by mpm; 02-05-2011, 10:57 PM.
                          Ray

www.mauiplumbinginc.com

Comment

Rick any time you want to come out a give me some courtesy training on the K-60 your more than welcome to... :-)

Good Joey could use the rest.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I need to relocate No basements no snow no cold. start the dreaming sound..... Oh so nice. I could work there and drink my Ice coffee in paradise.
                              Now for my jolt back to reality we just got another 8 inch's of snow last night.
                              Rod

Comment

Working...
                              X