X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My K-60 stopped working.

Had a 150ft run today on the roof. Kinda had a hard time pulling it back and it just stopped. This is the second time this has happened. First time I sent it off to be repaired and it was just the reset button. Tried that today and nothing. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Last edited by TomSV650; 03-06-2011, 02:26 AM.

Re: My K-60 stopped working.

150' puts you right at the recommended limit for the machine. Running from the roof, using innercore cable and a heavy stoppage would add more stress on the motor. So the reset is most likely the issue.

Did you allow it to cool down before pushing the reset button? This could take close to an hour.

Proper gauge extention cord?

Tripped GFI?

Does the motor spin freely?

Is the belt too tight?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      150' puts you right at the recommended limit for the machine. Running from the roof, using innercore cable and a heavy stoppage would add more stress on the motor. So the reset is most likely the issue.

Did you allow it to cool down before pushing the reset button? This could take close to an hour.

Proper gauge extention cord?

Tripped GFI?

Does the motor spin freely?

Is the belt too tight?
      Motor spins freely. Belt seems fine. I bought it used, it didn't come with a GFI.
      Tried the reset button again and Nada.
      Help. :O

Comment

Had a short in the cord. Cut off half most of the cord and it works just dandy.

Comment

Working...
        X