K-60 Saves My A$$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-60 Saves My A$$

Went to call today 45 minutes out in the sticks..get there and its a grey water drain (shower, lavatory, and kitchen sink), all ran in 1 1/4 steel to concrete floor, and then runs about 135 foot to daylight...at the end it was 2" steel...I had my K-400 with 50 foot of 3/8" cable (whoopie doo), and the K-60...so screw it, put a arrowhead and hand push 7/8" cable about 75 foot in, then added 2 more sections to unstop the system...WHOO HOO!!!
    Attached Files
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Re: K-60 Saves My A$$

Nice when the water is going the cash is flowing
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Damn talk about out in the boonies...Good job ..You know who the man is now..The mighty k60..Did you paint your cable cage orange or did it come like that?Anyhow Good job and
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
        Damn talk about out in the boonies...Good job ..You know who the man is now..The mighty k60..Did you paint your cable cage orange or did it come like that?Anyhow Good job and
        No its the general wire cages...man everybody asks me that...LOL...After got off the gravel road and two minutes on the driveway I could swear the GPS said WTF?!!

Derek

Comment

You know what? That kind of looks like my service area. You sneaking in and taking my calls?
          Rod

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Really...I'd be afraid that after I was done they would try to pay me in chickens....Probably the best people you ever want to meet ..

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
              You know what? That kind of looks like my service area. You sneaking in and taking my calls?
              No we don't have mountains...we have rolling hills...plus i didn't see any of that f**ing snow on the ground...was kinda sweating today...

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                Really...I'd be afraid that after I was done they would try to pay me in chickens....Probably the best people you ever want to meet ..
                Guineas...they tried to pawn off them stupid guineas...chickens I would take and eat!!!!

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by dcman View Post
                  No we don't have mountains...we have rolling hills...plus i didn't see any of that f**ing snow on the ground...was kinda sweating today...
                  Your right no snow and the grass is green too My bad I have to blame someone for geting no calls this week. I called myself both numbers to make sure RR did not splice my lines and are stealing my jobs for more money lol.
                  Rod

Comment

Your right no snow and the grass is green too My bad I have to blame someone for geting no calls this week. I called myself both numbers to make sure RR did not splice my lines and are stealing my jobs for more money lol.
                    Well this might just push you over the edge...saw people cutting their lawns yesterday and today...

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by dcman View Post
                      Well this might just push you over the edge...saw people cutting their lawns yesterday and today...

For sale Home with very high property tax and high heating bills
                      Rod

Comment

Yeah around here it was head to the grocery store for bread, milk , eggs, toilet paper and mulch Why they keep calling for snow is anybodies guess..Possibly another ploy by the government to stimulate the economy

Comment

For sale Home with very high property tax and high heating bills

Derek

Comment

My neighbor is mowing his lawn right now. Bastard makes me feel guilty.
                            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

k-60 saves my a$$ and back every time i use it

i think the drummers are finally starting to hear their death march

p.s. i had my a/c on today. it was in 81

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X