7/8" Inner Core Cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/8" Inner Core Cable

I have trolled the net to fiind where I could buy 7/8" inner core cables that will send direct to me to no avail as my one and only Ridgid dealer in Australia tells me if I ordered one today I would have to waite a minimum of eight weeks to get them as they come from Europe

Tony

Re: 7/8" Inner Core Cable

believe it or not, even here in the states, the c-10 ic is difficult to find. it's not a stocked cable at most places.

you'll be better off looking into the general 7/8'' innercore

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      believe it or not, even here in the states, the c-10 ic is difficult to find. it's not a stocked cable at most places.

you'll be better off looking into the general 7/8'' innercore

rick.
      Well is this what we can expect from Ridgid from now on Rick they have taken their eye off the ball and gone down this electronic side with cameras and locating devices and left there bread and butter products hand tools and drain clearing machines on the back burner and we their loyal clients have to wait a minumum of eight weeks to get a 7/8" inner core cable from of all places Europe which sounds laughable when I first heard it I just hope someone at Ridgid maybe Josh reads this and feels the same as it is a disgrace.
      I was reading a thread dated as far back as early 2010 that someone was wanting a 5 or 7/8" inner core cable and was hunting everywhere

Tony

Comment

Could try Electric Eel 7/8" inner core J-Cable also. They can make you an adapter to fit your Ridgid cutter heads, if that is what your using.
        Will Rogers Plumbing
        Moore, Oklahoma
        (
        405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
        http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

for some reason the innercore c-10/ c-10ic is more of a european thing. same with the k-60 drum adapters.

if you go online and pull up the european ridgid catalog, they list the capacity as a 6'' machine due to the fact they have innercore cables.

they also show the drum adapters for the k-60.

brian is the product manager here for the drain cleaning line and should be able to answer your concerns.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X