X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90210 class is in session

tomorrow morning bright and early i have a hands on training session with a plumbing contractor i met at the phcc trade show 6 weeks ago. i gave him a demo at the show. he contemplated many different machines and called me yesterday that he ordered the k-60 i recommended

so tomorrow at 730 am i'm meeting him at a beverly hills guest house to show him and his 3 man crew the ins and outs of the k-60.

i personally know 2 of his crew and they were drum guys with their last company. lets see how they take to the k-60 sectional

i hope they read this and bring some donuts

there will be homework and a final so no slacking

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: 90210 class is in session

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    tomorrow morning bright and early i have a hands on training session with a plumbing contractor i met at the phcc trade show 6 weeks ago. i gave him a demo at the show. he contemplated many different machines and called me yesterday that he ordered the k-60 i recommended

so tomorrow at 730 am i'm meeting him at a beverly hills guest house to show him and his 3 man crew the ins and outs of the k-60.

i personally know 2 of his crew and they were drum guys with their last company. lets see how they take to the k-60 sectional

i hope they read this and bring some donuts

there will be homework and a final so no slacking

rick.
    And of cause you will post a video with intructions for your international K-60 users

Tony

Comment

if i did that, will my donuts still be fresh in the mail

it's easier to just show up and hold it live

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I think they're going to be sorry ......................

Comment

Sorry not. They removed their drum machines and put another k60 in their truck.

They didn't know about the spring fling promotion, so I filled them in and they got 4 free c10 cables with the promotion. Took about 4 weeks from the time they mailed in the info.

So they carry both the 5/8" and 7/8"" in their vans.

They also call me to do their sewer inspections, jetting and 1.25" cleanings. Not a bad demo to introduce them to the k60 and in return, I get all the gravy

Just the other night, they had me do a sewer since thier night time on call guy was tied up at another job. And the week before, they had me repair a 1.5" water main hit by a spike used for artificial turf installation. Of course they already own a propress tool, on my recommendation, but it was night time and they didnt have the needed fittings.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X