X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our 3rd k-60

Had two drain crews working monday. We had both k-60s in action when one took a dive while snaking a main line from the roof. Snaking fr. a 2" vent the 1500 and 1 1/4 cables wouldn't fit so we had to bite the bullet and add another unit to our arsenal. Got the new one to the jobsite, popped the drain loose and continued on down the road. Yesterday tore apart the downed unit and found the belt had just slipped off. We got it repaired in no time and now have a shiny new back up. Love these machines!

Re: Our 3rd k-60

Started the new year out right! I got the bosses permission to order my first k-60. Had to haul a heavy mytana reel and frame down basement stairs today. Why do homeowners build walls around water meter and main cleanout and then place a very heavy pool table right in the way. Cant wait for brand new K-60 from ferguson supply !

Comment

Re: Our 3rd k-60

I listened to rick and the guys a few years ago about the k-60, went out and bought one its the best investment i made in my sewer equip. In a long time. Here in north jersey most homes have deep basements and long stairs. And have big drum machines from general, spartan, ridgid and the mightly elec eel. But i always reach for my k-60 . Its much easier on my back and im a one man show so its always better for my back. I also have the general inner core cable for the k-60 for stuff jobs. It does 90 persent of my main sewers..........

Comment

Working...
      X