X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k60 opportunity

Just got off the phone with marv from allan j coleman company. Was my first time calling and after a quick introduction, he was telling me he just got in 6 used k-60 machines. He's going to have his guys go through them and make sure they're good to go, before he puts them out for sale.

I can tell you this. My k60 came from a rental fleet of home depot more than 6 years ago. All ive done is 1 clutch and a couple bearing changes. Thousands of uses later, it's still going strong. In fact my 2 new k60 are still sitting in the shop waiting for their chance to shine.

Give marv a call next week when he's had a chance to service them for a great opportunity to get a proven machine at a used price from a stand up company.

Marv also mentioned he got some used seesnake mini's in with the deal.

Now it's time for me to go to work to pay for my new purchase

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: k60 opportunity

I'm all in............

Seriously, Marvin and the boys (women too) run a 1st class shop

Comment

what was your new purchase,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that now u have to go to work for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if u dont mind sharing???????????

Comment

Probably a closet drum guy I'm going with a 300 so he doesn't have to work (sectional) any longer

Comment

Wore out my warthog nozzle after 9 years. On the 3/8" wt model, once you wear down the head, you might as well replace it. The newer models have carbide inserts to slow down wear from the cast iron pipe.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X