X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-60 keeps me dry

Customer calls and says sewer is not going down. I arrive and they have a cleanout in the basement but water is dripping from the ceiling. I go to the bathroom on the first floor and the bathtub is over half full of water and toilet is full. I'm thinking if I remove the cap downstairs someone is going to get wet or it will take a long time if you can drain it slowly. Then I see a 4" sewer vent on the roof. Good deal. Run the K-60 down the vent and down goes the water. This is a handy machine.
    Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Re: K-60 keeps me dry

I know you're new to the forum, but ive been preaching that for the last 7 years here. glad you joined the congregation. amen.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      I know you're new to the forum, but ive been preaching that for the last 7 years here. glad you joined the congregation. amen.

rick.
      Yes rick I have seen a number of past threads. Even you stirring your homemade ridgid milkshake with the K-60.

Comment

Yes the K-Silly is the absolute wonder machine !!! It can shake it, bake it , snake it, wiggle it, stick it, probe it, slice it, dice it, ream it, rod it, go to mars and back, it's an absolute life saver !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything from 1" to 12" mains it can do it all this is a wonder machine you will never need anything else !!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahaha................. !!!!!

Really....................... ???

Get real..........

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.

Sad..............

Comment

He was found slumped over his drum machine,on a lonley road . Police are stymied , He had a reverse auger reverse auger sticking out of His A##^^ !
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              He was found slumped over his drum machine,on a lonley road . Police are stymied , He had a reverse auger reverse auger sticking out of His A##^^ !

Poor chap, that had to hurt !

Comment

Had one last night, entire house is backed up. No cleanout. Every vent is 2". No worries. Got it to clear. Located for a cleanout and will be jetting the pipe clean.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                  Yes the K-Silly is the absolute wonder machine !!! It can shake it, bake it , snake it, wiggle it, stick it, probe it, slice it, dice it, ream it, rod it, go to mars and back, it's an absolute life saver !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything from 1" to 12" mains it can do it all this is a wonder machine you will never need anything else !!!!!!!!
                  The new spokesperson for the K-60.

Comment

Working...
                  X