Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

    Hello!

    I am looking for in use photos of the K-60 for a marketing campaign. If your your photo is used, I'll send you a free RIDGID polo shirt!

    You must be using the correct safetly equipment in the photo - safety glasses and gloves (staple mitt and fingered glove on hand controling the K-60).

    Thanks!
    Rachel

  • #2
    Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

    I do not think Ricks milk shake video would qualify as I do not think he has the stapled mitt on or his eye wear,,

    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

      I don't have a K-60, but I do have a K-1500 in use photo


      Attached Files
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

        Originally posted by BHD View Post
        I do not think Ricks milk shake video would qualify as I do not think he has the stapled mitt on or his eye wear,,

        I don't think there's a single picture that qualifies.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

          I just erased a phone picture of the k60 cleaning side by side floor outlet urinals,,,,,,5/8 cable in right side urinal comes out though the left side urinal,,,,,,,,,,both we're unclogged after that,,,,,,,,,,must have been connected through a cross connection,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't know how in the world the 5/8 cable went through two p traps,,,,,,but it did

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

            Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
            I just erased a phone picture of the k60 cleaning side by side floor outlet urinals,,,,,,5/8 cable in right side urinal comes out though the left side urinal,,,,,,,,,,both we're unclogged after that,,,,,,,,,,must have been connected through a cross connection,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't know how in the world the 5/8 cable went through two p traps,,,,,,but it did
            You must have gotten it recently, how do you like it so far?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

              Originally posted by BuffaloPlumber View Post
              You must have gotten it recently, how do you like it so far?
              I have used it every month an average of 10-12 times for 15 months now. I really like the k60,,,,,,and I will never haul another heavy drum machine down the basement stairs again. I clear 6" clay sewers through 4" clean outs all the time

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

                Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
                I have used it every month an average of 10-12 times for 15 months now. I really like the k60,,,,,,and I will never haul another heavy drum machine down the basement stairs again. I clear 6" clay sewers through 4" clean outs all the time
                Are you using expansion cutters on the 4to6 clay sewers?
                Glad to hear you dumped the drum and are pleased with your decision.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

                  Originally posted by BuffaloPlumber View Post
                  Are you using expansion cutters on the 4to6 clay sewers?
                  Glad to hear you dumped the drum and are pleased with your decision.
                  I use the largest spiral root saw Ridgid sells for 7/8 cable ,,,,,,,,I think it's only 3" in diameter,,,,,,,,I don't think they have a bigger one for 7/8 cable,,,,,,,,do they?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

                    I am using the same but have recently had troubles on the same pipe and transition. Slight offsets are catching the blade almost every 3'. This was never really an issue befor it happened on two seperate calls today and a few last week.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Looking for In Use K-60 Photos

                      I've posted hundreds of k-60 photos. unfortunately, I don't use the stapled gloves and I don't wear safety glasses. just reading glasses as of late.


                      so there are hundreds of actual job photos of the k-60 and it's collection of catches, but not 1 with your required gloves and glasses.


                      I find that heavy duty long cuff welding gloves are much better for me to use. literally thousands of jobs and miles and miles of cable in and out. still using all 10 fingers.


                      wish I could help.


                      rick.
                      phoebe it is

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X