DOUBLE DOUBLE K60 / K120

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really I dislike the so called up grades, to soft ware most of the time,

this time it would not let me post and said I must up load a photo, "~~Please upload at least one photo."

Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

really I dislike the so called up grades, to soft ware most of the time,

this time it would not let me post and said I must up load a photo, "~~Please upload at least one photo."

Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Last edited by SewerRatz; 04-22-2014, 08:26 PM.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        Ron's Facebook
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I try to upload a picture and get invalid file type and when i try to use the ones I uploaded in the past I getiI am not authorized.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          Ron's Facebook
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

glad to see it's not me who broke the forum. the only photos i see other than mine is the one josh posted. no other photos.

FYI i tried the camera icon tonight and all looked good until i tried to post, then i get the message that bhd has mentioned. not authorized to post.

heck, plumbing is a breeze compared to this forum upgrade thing. josh, i'll email the photos to you and you can try posting them.

Rick.

Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 04-22-2014, 10:46 PM. Reason: photos didn't post although they did upload.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I personally think it's amazing Rick is the only one who can see all these pictures that he's "posted"
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Now I see pictures I posted earlier and was told I wasn't authorized.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

i think dan bailed on us.

bring back josh. josh knows us and knows what we need.

josh for president

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Can you see what I posted earlier today?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      Can you see what I posted earlier today?

Mark
                      Nope
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ok, how does a plumbing forum designed by a plumber and ran by a plumber in his off time have less issues then a plumbing forum by one of the leading plumbing tool companies in the world?
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ben, are they using the older version of vbulletin?

mark, only text words are visible here. Along with a blank box where a photo should be.

the forum is running like first generation low flow toilets. Bring back the 3.5 flushers or supply a plunger with every new 1.

Rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

He is using phpBB, a very basic and free open source bulletin board. The bugs will get worked out here but it will take time.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              Ok, how does a plumbing forum designed by a plumber and ran by a plumber in his off time have less issues then a plumbing forum by one of the leading plumbing tool companies in the world?
                              This. Don't know who's in charge of what or anything. But I've always thought that people who do something like this and don't have it figured out in a couple of days should be fired. Right then. Your reputation and education mean nothing to me.

You've brought failure to a company in the public eye from the start. Then continue to produce it. Other tasks given to them are not an excuse either.

It's like sending someone to repair a leak three times. Fired.

Comment

It could be worse, we could be Cover Oregon. After a couple of years and $130,000,000 worth of work, they are considering abandoning the site and trashing Oracle's work.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X