New K-60 Advertisement!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New K-60 Advertisement!!

Check out our newest advertisement for the K-60. It was created with comments and photos you shared about it! Look for this ad in May editions of Plumbing & Mechanical, Reeves Journal, Cleaner, Contracting Business, and many more.

Let us know what you think!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by Josh; 05-01-2014, 10:49 AM.

The top left corner looks very familiar. Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

So does the bottom left corner.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Now we need one for the K-1500
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          The top left corner looks very familiar. Rick.
          Did you guys get your free tee shirts yet?,,,,,,,,,congratulations to Plumber Rick and Gear Junkie.

Comment

The top middle one with the closet flange might cause some confusion as the k60 is backwards. Here's an alternative picture if you like.
            Attached Files
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

• Josh
              Josh commented
              Editing a comment
              Great pic. I like it better. Updated

Plumber Rick and Gear Junkie email your shirt size and a shipping address to Rachel.Gilmore@emerson.com and I will have one mailed to you! Thanks for all the photos!

Comment

I can no longer see the pics in the first post

Comment

Originally posted by RIDGIDRachel View Post
                Plumber Rick and Gear Junkie email your shirt size and a shipping address to Rachel.Gilmore@emerson.com and I will have one mailed to you! Thanks for all the photos!

I'm going to have to get me one of those K-60's so I can get a shirt

Comment

• fixitright
                  fixitright commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did buy a K-60. Do I get a T-Shirt now?

Might need to review the photos again. Just saw the full page spread on page 7 of the may cleaner.

the photo at the right side 3:00 is 1 of mine along with the bottom middle I believe and the top left corner and top right corner.

there are dead giveaways with the yellow tri tap power cord, no guide hose, innercore cable, 2' square foam mat.

at 1 time I was able to see all my photos under my profile, not sure how to find them now.

And yes, ups is delivering my shirt today, I got the notfication. thanks Rachel.

Rick.

How about a propress ad, I can use a new ridgid wardrobe for my next trip
                phoebe it is

Comment

• Josh
                  Josh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So are you saying you deserve multiple shirts since you posted the best root pictures that we used multiple of? ;-)

• PLUMBER RICK
                  PLUMBER RICK commented
                  Editing a comment
                  not really, just trying to push the next wave of advertising towards the propress. then i can get another shirt for my next vacation.
                  how would i access all my 1000+ photos. in the old forum i was able to access all my photos in 1 easy link.

I was hoping they were giving away shirts at the roadshow. I have worn out my old roadshow shirt and my roundup t-shirt.
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Unless a company is willing to give me the equipment for free, why would I want to advertise for them? For free? All this "give away" stuff is a scam and lots of companies do it. You spend a couple grand on their product, put money in their pockets and in return you get a tee short worth less than five bucks with the privilege of advertising for them for free. The largest supplier of plumbing tools and equipment puts virtually no support towards supporting the trades at the secondary or post secondary level. The best ridgid will do is over a very slight discount to schools. I know, I've been beating on their door for 10 years now. They would rather hand out tee shirts and spend millions of dollars advertising to plumbers that are already familiar with and use their products than get their products in the hands of plumbing and HVAC students that will someday soon possibly be their customers.
                  sigpic

Comment

Since you missed the roundups, you also missed the $2500.00 in tools they awarded to the shop teacher who had the #1 video . Ridgid then doubled up the prize money to $5000.00 for the school.

you also missed the auction of the 3, k-1500 they designed for the trade show, then auctioned them off to the highest bidders and donated all the money to the trade schools. 1 was sold to Australia, and 2 went to Los Angeles

of course these are just 2 stories that i have direct knowledge of.

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

• NHMaster3015
                      NHMaster3015 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its nice that a "shop" teacher won some tools. Its not so nice that he had to make a video to win them. As for the K-1500's who would actually use them in that condition? Well, I guess I would because I could care less about the paint job. How much did they go for? Were they a bargain?

During the spring fling promotion, they give away a lot of free accessories and big discounts on their products. Might be worth to pool your purchases until feb- april and take advantage of the specials.

the traveling road shows have a give away of hats, shirts, calendars, pens. And offer show specials. Anyone interested who lives around orange county, calif can attend the road show at western drain on friday 5/16. I'll be there

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

• NHMaster3015
                      NHMaster3015 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, most companies give away all sorts of promotional SWAG but what use is most of it? What possible help is a hat, tee shirt, key rings, cheap torpedo levels and tape measures?

We do not always hear all they do for the trades.

http://www.iapmonline.org/Documents/archive/20130304_RIDGID_PHCC.aspx

Mark

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
                      PLUMBER RICK commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Also at the phcc apprenticeship contest in long beach that we attend, they sponsor the apprenticeship contest along with other trade manufacturers.

Rick.

• NHMaster3015
                      NHMaster3015 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mark, I appreciate that they helped three students out at a "sponsored" event but there are hundreds of kids in secondary and post secondary plumbing classes that need assistance too and they are being left behind. Either that or the local Ridgid Rep is not up to snuff which, judging by the times I have contacted him, seems to be the case. He came to the school with some equipment to demonstrate which he did and that part went fine but he couldn't answer a lot of the questions the students asked and he seemed annoyed that they would ask in the first place. We rely on Perkins fund money for most of the tools and equipment we need and the dollar amount isn't all that much. The "educational" discount amounts to peanuts. I needed two 300's for the program, 6 chain vises, 6 each, threader stocks and 1/2" dies, oilers and cutters. I bought them with my "discount" through the local supply house because Ridgid is what they carry but I would have gone elsewhere in a heart beat if given a chance.
                      Last edited by NHMaster3015; 05-12-2014, 10:10 AM.

• ToUtahNow
                      ToUtahNow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The fact that you don't see it does not mean it doesn't happen. The Roundup was not limited to forum members, it was open to anyone who wanted to come. There are constantly tours going through the factory plus they have rooms set up for meetings and demonstrations while you are there. It seems that would make a great field trip for you to take your students to.

The first time we were at Ridgid one of the topics was on how to get more kids into the trade. Some time later I received a call asking to be interviewed based on a study which was commissioned by Ridgid on how to get kids more interested in the trades. There is a Technology Lab funded by Ridgid at the new High School in Elyria. I have always been surprised at how generous Ridgid has been considering today's economics.

Mark.
                  Working...
                  X