No announcement yet.

New K-60 Advertisement!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just I am too poor to buy new shirts, so getting free ones from manufactures is my best option.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Believe me, I keep up and I use too try but gave up. They only do what little they can to grab a headline. They have made no real commitment to the trade. As for hats and tee shirts, what on earth good are those to students other than advertising for ridgid. We need tools and equipment not swag
      sigpic

Comment

After it all, Ridgid is still a company to make money. Since it appears your major focus is the students and not the tools.....what channels have you gone through on the school side to buy tools? BTW I do agree with your stance that the public pays to advertise for companies by buying their branded clothing....dives me insane.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

• ToUtahNow
          ToUtahNow commented
          Editing a comment
          I tend to agree depending on the product. I don't wear t-shirts or ball caps but I will wear a branded 3-button knit on occasion. I also wear an xbox 360 hoodie which has a funny story attached to it. When son Jared was still a LEO, he was hired for the secret 2005 launch party which was held in a massive hanger at Lockheed. They gave him the hoodie and it was too large for him so I wear it around the house. One day I forgot I had it on and ran to Sam's Club real quick. While in the check out line a young checker looked at me with a "was up" look and said "COOL, gamer?". I looked at him like he was from outer space and said "EXCUSE ME?". He said "your hoodie, are you a gamer?". Talk about feeling like a dope. Fast forward 9-years and it happened again when a kid selling pest services caught me in the garage last month. I went inside and ordered a new Carhartt hoodie.

We use to have people ask for our t-shirts and ball caps all the time. I was always worried about handing them out because the people were a reflection on us. I finally gave in and told the guys to hand them out only to their best customers. In one week they handed out 100-hats. At first I was pissed and told the guys I was not making anymore hats. Then looking at the numbers, 200 five dollar hats gave us more exposure than a $1,000 per month yellow page ad ever could.

• NHMaster3015
          NHMaster3015 commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't know ridgid still did the calendar, but no, in this day and age of the Internet they can find all of that sort of picture and then some without having to stand in line.

• NHMaster3015
          NHMaster3015 commented
          Editing a comment
          I do wear a couple. At work we all wear shirts with the technology centers logo on them and I have a couple sweatshirts from my daughters high school track program but those aren't advertising some corporation that can afford advertising. I do wear hats, especially in the summer too keep my bald head from sun burning but I try to stay away from advertising ones. It's hard too do with hats.
      Working...
      X