X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMOKING K-60 SEWER MACHINE

Two weeks ago while using my K-60 on a difficult drain, I noticed the machine starting loosing streght I precited to clean it and lubricated as it had happened before., Two days ago while using the machine I noticed that it was a lot of smoked coming out of the machine I tooked it apart and saw that the smoke was coming from the motor then I tooked the motor apart and cleaned with an electric parts cleaner and put some lubrication the smoking continued with the motor running and overheating. If this has happend to someone else, please reply to this message and give me an advice in a possible solution. Thank You.

if its under a your old try for warranty. if not sounds like a bad motor. i can get you a part # or arepair cost.

Comment

The best thing to do is to get the machine to your local RIDGID Independent service center. There are two in Phoenix that are qualified to diagnose any problems in your machine. Contact RIDGID technical service at 1-800-519-3456 to get more details and some other troubleshooting techniques.

Comment

Working...
      X