I have a very good 10 year old cast iron table saw. A few months ago I started having a problem with the motor. When I try to start it in my cold garage in the morning, it immediately trips the breaker and continues to do so until the air in the garage warms up significantly. I have replaced the switch, the power cord, the heavy duty extension cord, had the bearings packed, etc. Still does the same thing. I have discovered through trial and error that if I use a hair dryer blower on the motor to warm it up in the morning it works fine. I was wondering if it was possibly the capacitor that is causing the problem. You can probably tell that I am not an electrician, I'm a woodworker. The specs. on the motor are as follows: Brand-Rexon; Mod.-RM-323; Volt. 115/230; Amp.-12/6A; RPM-3450; Class A; 60 hz. The specs on the capacitor are: Motor Starting Capacitor; Cap 400 MFD; WV 125 VAC; Type 129. Would appreciate any help that you can provide me. Thanks in advance.