ccmaintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccmaintenance

I was woundering if someone could give me some info on warrantys.
    I bought a ridgid set in 12-31-03 they had a promo for 3 months i think it was nov,dec,and jan 04 and it was a no question ask instore replacement on power tools. I have had my drill replaced before and now 4 years later nobody knows what iam talking about.

Could someone please help!
    Replacement warranty
    50.00%
    not Service warranty
    50.00%

Re: ccmaintenance

I've never seen anyone replace a four year old tool except Sears craftsman, then again, I wouldn't think to ask ... I see tools as consumable items - they only last so long then you have to replace them.
    Licensed Philadelphia electrician
    Philadelphia emergency lighting certification

Comment

Re: ccmaintenance

During the initial launch of Rigid power tools they offered a lifetime warranty. That does not equal replacement for non-working tools. It means they should take the power tool and send it out for repair.

Since they replaced your tool they may have screwed you on the warranty inadvertently.

When a rigid service center repairs a tool they check the serial number. If that serial number is: 1. from the initial product launch 2. registered for a lifetime service contract 3. within the three year warranty period. 4. has been recalled at any point for a manufacturer defect. There is no charge for any repairs.

For work performed on any tool of which the serial numbers that does not fall into the above categories there will be a repair fee charged to the customer.

Comment

Working...
      X