Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on electric space heaters

Hi
    One of my friends asked me about electric space heaters. This took me by surprise. I'm lookin for some advice/suggestions... All I know is that the budget is around $200-250. I've looked for stuff on the Net but there is too much to choose from! Please advice....

Re: Suggestions on electric space heaters

We need a little more info than that. Is the heat fixed in place or portable? Hardwired or cord connected? Size of the room and application.

Comment

The heat is not fixed in a place & its goin to be cord connected....n' its a mid-sized room. I looked at the Rinnai model 329A.. The price is about $420.. Would you know more about this particular model or suggest better deals.... with the same kinda features...

Comment

When I look up the 329a, All I find is a gas heater. I have never seen a portable electric heater costing that much.

Comment

Hey...
          Sorry for all that confusion... Atlast I got the requirement of my friend's right... No wonder he was clear about the budget... An electric heater is what he wants! This one is about the $200 mark... Do you have any experience with these machines? I'm clueless....

Comment

that is a very task specific unit, not a general 'space' heater. What is he doing with the heater?

Comment

Hey Nick7115,

Very informative link thanks.. I even found solutions for Radiant floor Heat and Whole House Fans.. Thanks ...

Comment

Working...
              X