X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industrial Electricians

Does anyone out there have any experience with industrial applications? I would like to talk to anyone who has worked with heavier gauge wire than residential typically calls for. I would like to understand what tools are used, the various sizes, etc. If so, attach a post and I'll try to touch base with you.

Thanks.

Re: Industrial Electricians

You may want to post this on the Mike Holt forum. That one is far more electrical based than here, but don't give up. I bet you'll get some replies here too.

http://forums.mikeholt.com/

Comment

I work 99% industrial, work with everything from 1000MCM to Cat 5, PDP's to PLC's.

Chuck

Comment

Hey Chuck,
        Where in Maine are you?
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I live in the county, currently Houlton. Finally finishing up (I can see the light at the end of the tunnel) a year and a half long job in New Limerick. I will move back up north of Caribou in a few months.
          Chuck

Comment

Working...
          X