Adapter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adapter

Went to plug in an extension cord at the neighbors cabin and discovered I needed an adapter (old cabin with non-grounding plugs) He handed me this (see pic). Notice anything strange?
    Attached Files

Re: Adapter

Looks like it might have a ground prong broken off inside it.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Looks like the polarized sockets are reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by Velosapien View Post
        Yes it does. Good eye.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Velosapien View Post
          You got it!! I tried to get that darn thing on and finally looked close at it and sure enough--backwards!!

Comment

Working...
          X