X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation of Electric Panel

The Duplex control panel of the pump power boilers and condensate pump has a small size for use in smaller areas, a protective circuit that combines the functions of fuses, starters, protection against overloads and all in one unit, and a panel mounted remotely to maximize the use of manufacturing space.

These Electric Control panels are manufactured using raw materials refined to make it more useful and economical for customers. Most of the Companies completed supply and installation of automatic change of work on the boards, Power Control Panels for Wills Life Style for their showrooms in the Southern States.

Power Control Panels are widely used by corporate giants like M / s. Ford India Ltd, M / s ITC Ltd., M / s Hyundai Ltd., M / s ONGC Ltd., M / s Indian Overseas Bank, etc. industrial panels manufactured and tested to the standards of the IS which provide excellent performance for customers.

Control panels according to the standards.
    • The AMF for the control panels Diesel Generator Sets
    • Auto Sync Panel
    • Motor Control Centers
    • Power Control Centers
    • Control Offices
    • Bus Ducts

Re: Installation of Electric Panel

I'll take 2! Put it on my account.

Comment

Wow, this *** has 2 posts and hasn't been busted for SPAM yet. Hell yeah, send me some of them power stations!
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

fried.

Comment

Pfffft! I can assemble a motor control panel in my garage! Don't let these engineers fool you into believing they are smart.

Next!

Comment

Working...
          X