Clear All

Re: Jurneymans Test

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    joey has been out so i took over

rick.
    what is the world coming to

Comment

everyone knows electricians are slope heads. breid......................

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
        Yes I have, back in Febuary 5, 2010 to be exact:

http://license.reg.state.ma.us/pubLi...lor=loca&lb=EL

Well, the Journeyman examination at any rate. Piss me off, inspite of a license to be valid for a period for three years, a cycle the state mandates, my license still expires on, and requires a renewal by July 31st 2010.

So, to clarify, I pay the fee to take the exam,
        I pay the fee to receive the license,
        I now have to pay the fee for license renewal class
        Then pay to have the license renewed,
        THEN have to pay the fee for license renewal for the NEXT cycle AFTER July 31st!

WTF over?
        You just got your license and already crying?
        You got your license at the end of the license cycle, now get used to the fees every three years. All of the licenses expire on the same day.

Just be glad you don't have a CT license too.
        The renewal fees are 3 times as much as MA.
        Also you have to go to a code update class every year, in MA it is every 3 years.

Not too smart posting a link to personal information. You probably post your life on facebook too.
        Last edited by tkb; 01-24-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gotflow View Post
          Has anybody taken there State Jurneymans test? I took the Michigans test feb25, lets brainstorm. Lets try to rember some of the questions and share them with each other.
          So far no one has remembered and shared any questions. I wonder if that's because most people on this fourm are plumbers

Comment

Originally posted by John Valdes View Post
            The reason you passed the plumbing and failed the electrical is that plumbing is much easier. Its common knowledge that plumbers are dumb asses....

Comment

Originally posted by tkb View Post
              You just got your license and already crying?
              You got your license at the end of the license cycle, now get used to the fees every three years. All of the licenses expire on the same day.

Just be glad you don't have a CT license too.
              The renewal fees are 3 times as much as MA.
              Also you have to go to a code update class every year, in MA it is every 3 years.

Not too smart posting a link to personal information. You probably post your life on facebook too.
              You're hardly a super genius yourself. Since when is a state issued license, displayed on a state run public website, personal information? That license is public knowledge, not private. Only hacks pull that "license is personal" crap. Sheesh.
              And, no, I don't have a facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                You're hardly a super genius yourself. Since when is a state issued license, displayed on a state run public website, personal information? That license is public knowledge, not private. Only hacks pull that "license is personal" crap. Sheesh.
                And, no, I don't have a facebook page.
                You are correct that the information is public on the the states website.

The problem is that you linked to it in a public forum that could have people that are not very scrupulous.

By it being on the states website, it stays kinda private and someone can usually find it only by knowing some kind of personal information about you. Don't make it easy.

Comment

Failed Jurneyman because of spelling?

Yes, I passed my Journeymans in '86

Comment

Working...
                  X