Circuitalert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuitalert

I'm no Sparky by any stretch. I do run into typical situations that all plumbers do where electricity is involved. Stumbled across this and kind of like the idea.

Be handy to have that screwdriver. Don't know anything about Gardner Bender tools though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sc1VW4SlIE

J.C.

Re: Circuitalert

what do you want to use this for? i'm not writing a book, but i'm a sparky. i strictly use mine to tell if there power. keeps me from get buzzed, like if you are in a well pit. it is not really useful to test circuits. if you have power you can use your wiggy or multimeter or lick you fingers to find out if you good to go. i have a gardner bender GVD-3504A works great for what it's for. 50v to 600v. will not work on cars or low voltage control circuits. i would recommend you get 3504 and skip the rest. ask i will answer. breid..............

Comment

Re: Circuitalert

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
      what do you want to use this for? i'm not writing a book, but i'm a sparky. i strictly use mine to tell if there power. keeps me from get buzzed, like if you are in a well pit. it is not really useful to test circuits. if you have power you can use your wiggy or multimeter or lick you fingers to find out if you good to go. i have a gardner bender GVD-3504A works great for what it's for. 50v to 600v. will not work on cars or low voltage control circuits. i would recommend you get 3504 and skip the rest. ask i will answer. breid..............
      Same as you. Just check for power. Often in small pumphouses, working on LowBoys underneath, or small commercial ones in ceilings.

One tool to carry that can do double duty. Breakers are marked wrong all the time. If there even marked.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
      X