X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multimeters and low temperature storage

EXTECH. Thank you for your most recent email inquiry. Storage temperature is -4 to 140F for model EX410. We do not have any meters that can are designed to be stored in -20F environment. The EX410 should not be damaged if stored in -20F. If stored at this temperature please make sure that you allow enough time for the meter to reach ambient operating temp (between 41 to 104F) before using the meter. The meter cannot be used below or above the stated operating temperature................AMPROBE.There is a risk of permanent damage to the display at -15 or -20................ KLEIN/UEI. A little hard on the battery. Make sure you bring it up to a warmer temperature before using. Otherwise it should be okay............. IDEAL. It should be fine. The battery might need changing, though..............here you are and there you go. breid.............

Re: multimeters and low temperature storage

Thanks. I have noticed mine getting a little twitchy when cold. And we don't get anywhere near as cold as some.

J.C.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Huck

Comment

fluke good to -22f. breid................

Comment

I use fluke for all my meters now. When on a rooftop in -20 and wind blowing I do not need to worry about faulty readings or diaplay.

Comment

Working...
          X