X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators please read

Ive made several replies to threads and keep getting a moderator approval notice that my post will appear later. So far Ive spent considerable time responding to some threads and none of my posts appear except my thread opening posts. Anyone else having this problem?

Re: Moderators please read

You are a new user and when you post a post which is full of links the forum software blocks it. To make matters worst, it was posted in a thread which was previously closed. I'm not quite sure how that happened.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I haven't seen your posts, of course, but ALL forums like this one, use FILTERS to keep out things they don't want. It DOES belong to the sponsor, so they get to make the rules. Blatant commercial links are not wanted; almost all forums block the famous bay sight, no matter what your reason for wanting to link to it. And of course filters are not human, so they will sometimes block words or links that are "innocent" .
      Try to tell us what you are wanting to get across.
      Probably, you may be able to deduce now why your posts were excluded.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
        I haven't seen your posts, of course, but ALL forums like this one, use FILTERS to keep out things they don't want. It DOES belong to the sponsor, so they get to make the rules. Blatant commercial links are not wanted; almost all forums block the famous bay sight, no matter what your reason for wanting to link to it. And of course filters are not human, so they will sometimes block words or links that are "innocent" .
        Try to tell us what you are wanting to get across.
        Probably, you may be able to deduce now why your posts were excluded.
        Why Necro a 2 month old thread?

Comment

We can stretch this to June with a little help.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
            almost all forums block the famous bay sight, no matter what your reason for wanting to link to it.
            Well I've never had a reason to go to "The Famous Bay Sight" 'till now! Heck, I've never even heard of it.

What is it?

Now i have to see it...
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
            X