X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me choose a Range Hood

I'm going to remodel my very tired kitchen and have been looking at range hoods. I need your advice.

1. STD-100-BLK - Cost $259.00 but it has only a 600 cfm, how important is this?
    2. KA-146-BLG - I like it more, but price $919.00, it's very high
    3. KA-144-BLK Maybe this is the best choice, i don't know.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Re: Please help me choose a Range Hood

Do you live in Italy? You can buy a nice range hood for alot less money than those. Made in Italy? Whoa.... and I'm I talian

Comment

Originally posted by QROKING View Post
      Do you live in Italy? You can buy a nice range hood for alot less money than those. Made in Italy? Whoa.... and I'm I talian
      )) No, I live in Portland, OR.

Comment

I'm in the market as well and the 2 most important factors (to me) is CFM and sones.... I want one that's *quite*, therefore I expect to pay more. (it just keeps dropping on my list of honeydooze...)

Comment

#3 is a clean look, but shop around for the best price.

Comment

The most important factor is VENTING. If it doesn't vent to the outside your wasting your money. Oh, and the higher the CFM the more volume it moves. Think about it, when your cooking the pot is boiling and billows of steam are rising to the occassion. Within this steam is all kinds of oils and oders. If you want them gone then you need to keep up with production. That's where the CFM comes in. GO BIG and don't forget the best part of the hood, the LIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry about the noise factor. Remember, your cooking up a storm and storms have a tendency of making noise. Bon'Appetit!

Comment

Working...
            X