A friend of mine has a self-made circuit tripper. It is an extension cord connected to a light switch. You plug it into a recepticle and when you turn on the switch it shorts the circuit. Another electrician told me that this is dangerous because it can melt the house's wires. What do you guys think? Is this save to use to find circuits for common repairs, or is the risk of melting a wire too great? Thank you for your thoughts!
Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
Circuit Overload Device Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse