X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1/2" sealtite fill capacity

The temperature tomorrow is supposed to be in the teens, but as far as I know we have nothing planned so I will get out there take some pictures to post on this topic.

All very good information and I'm glad you two have posted comments. Before I do any building or add any circuits, I want to make sure that everything is as it should be.

Thanks,

CWS

Comment

Re: 1/2" sealtite fill capacity

Originally posted by johncameron View Post
      CWsmith, If your install was done a few years ago and there is more than one circuit ran to your detached garage; It should be 4 wire with an electrode and separate ground and neutral connections.

Prior to 2008 nec (before 2011 or so) it was ok to run a 3 wire and keep the ground and neutrals together.

When the snow clears, post a few pictures so theres no confusion about how you describing it.
      That's my condition too, house built in 87. Maybe that's how they got away with 1/2".
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
      X