1/2" sealtite fill capacity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1/2" sealtite fill capacity

The temperature tomorrow is supposed to be in the teens, but as far as I know we have nothing planned so I will get out there take some pictures to post on this topic.

All very good information and I'm glad you two have posted comments. Before I do any building or add any circuits, I want to make sure that everything is as it should be.

Thanks,

CWS

Comment

Re: 1/2" sealtite fill capacity

Originally posted by johncameron View Post
      CWsmith, If your install was done a few years ago and there is more than one circuit ran to your detached garage; It should be 4 wire with an electrode and separate ground and neutral connections.

Prior to 2008 nec (before 2011 or so) it was ok to run a 3 wire and keep the ground and neutrals together.

When the snow clears, post a few pictures so theres no confusion about how you describing it.
      That's my condition too, house built in 87. Maybe that's how they got away with 1/2".
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
      X