ELECTRICAL UK AND IRELAND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELECTRICAL UK AND IRELAND

Beth had to use Her hair dryer in the Bedrooms, why. One Non GFCI outlet at Lav. for elec. shavers only ! Light in Bath,always a pull string ! Guess Us Yanks Like to live on the wild side. I was always checking out the Elec. and plumbing where ever We stayed. Not impressed ! Ireland is the new Silicon valley. saw offices for google and face book on the Viking water tour . They are on the grand Canal Dublin. Young people are not getting into the building trades in Ireland. Had a nice conversation with a carpentry instructor. Call a plumber in Ireland, chances are He's Polish. Good Irish trades men Go either to Australia or Canada. Mom says Scotland, Paris, and the English country side Next.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

I realize this is an old post but will answer it anyway
    in the UK. and Ireland they use rcd protective devices They have a faster response time and are quite sensitive,
    gfci would be redundant in their ring circuits.
    Here in the US and Canada we use radial circuits
    shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

Working...
    X