My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by MD MASTER SPARKY
        This Is Rediculous (Ridiculous)

I Cant Fathom The Idea That A Knoledgeable (knowledgeable) Electrician (that can't spell or use spell check)
        Or Anyone For That Matter Would Give Any Type Of Advice In Reguards (regards) To Something As Dangerous As This

This Is Just Plain Stupid

Unbelaveable (unbelievable)

Does Anyone Here Know What They Are Talking About??

I have been reading through Article 210 and I wonder if you can tell me on what point we went wrong in the other discussion?
        "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
        "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Stick to plumbing

I cant believe that this idea would even process inside the brain of a person with any knowledge of electricity.
          I guess all the solder fumes are finally getting to you.

Copper Tree Elecric, Inc.
          Licensed Electrical Contractor
          Hudson Valley, NY

Comment

Originally posted by coppertree
            I cant believe that this idea would even process inside the brain of a person with any knowledge of electricity.
            I guess all the solder fumes are finally getting to you.

Copper Tree Elecric, Inc.
            Licensed Electrical Contractor
            Hudson Valley, NY

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE

Comment

Yes i agree you are all a bunch of drooling flat nosed morons!

For crying out loud get a cat and solve you mole, gopher, rat, mice, small dog, neighbor kids, and anything else under 3 feet tall problem!!!!!!!

What worked in my parents yard (before we got the cats) was a garden hose in the end of every tunnel. After a few week or months of this and they moved on to dryer ground.
              "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
              "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Master Sparky,

Yes, I know that I was talking about an idea to hopefully rid myself of rodents that have been destroying a lawn that I have spent a considerable amount of time and money on. For several years I would have put the looks of my lawn next to the fairways of some of the best golf courses in the country. Until an ungodly invasion of moles from hades occurred traffic literally slowed as people would look to admire my beautiful hillside.(Not an exaggeration)

Now its beginning to look like parts of a poorly maintained cow pasture.

I thought my idea was a good one at first and wodered why no one had done it before, at least to my knowledge. Whlie taking precautions not to hurt myself or other adults I did not consider the fact that a child may come running across a charged area unannounced and be hurt or worse. This project is no longer underway, if my first and FINAL experiment with electrical mole eradication did not work, this job will be left to proffessional exterminators.
                Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

Originally posted by plumber
                  I thought my idea was a good one at first and wodered why no one had done it before, at least to my knowledge.
                  Even if no one got hurt, ironically, the moles are probably safest. They're surrounded by alternate paths for the juice to flow. They might feel a little something, but chances are in their favor they'd escape unscathed.

Sorry to hear about the lawn, man. I hear you. She spent tons of money on sod, and then turned our four dogs loose on it. It's a nice dry tumbleweed patch now.

Comment

Working...
                  X