No announcement yet.

Is there a Moderator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey swoosh what maintenance people?i had and still do some of that type of work time to time.if a job is more than i can handle then yes i will in form the costomer that and tell them that they can get the proper tech for that job or if they like i can get the proper tech i do the job.i do know where my limits are i won't wire a panel box but i will repace swithes recptcles,i also wont modify a drian system(as in adding a sink or tub)but i will soder copper install supply lines and so on but i made a good living owning a framing company for 12 years
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

So Your Not The Type Of Person That Know's Enough To Be Dangerous!! Good For You Not To Do It Then!!

Comment

Originally posted by swoosh81
        Here I will spell it out for all you handymen, GET A LIFE!!! LEARN HOW TO DO ONE TRADE AND NOT BE A JACK OF ALL MASTER OF NONE!!!!!
        The voice of experience??!!!

We could all just post one liner generalizations and insults.....
        Last edited by Polar Sparky 1224; 03-09-2006, 06:04 PM.
        "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
        "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

Post removed for Profanity.
          Last edited by Josh; 03-10-2006, 08:36 AM.

Comment

SWOOshy,what is a man? a man is a problem solver!! we all like to try to solve are own problems first then ask for professional help. by the way i feel that you swoosh need some help!! your crying out in your posts for help .SO GO GET HELP FOR YOUR PROBLEMS.OR QUIT BEING A ********.
            A fishing pole is the best cordless tool!

Comment

yeah **** ups by people like u!!
              Another one liner for you....
              Did you mom teach you to say that?
              Or did you wake up on the side of the bed with the wall on it?

This whole topic is about moderators and how competent they are. And then others take it into how competent are the members of the forum.

Here is one way to recognize a professional, they behavior. If a person treats you like crap then why do you hire them. You don't, these are the guys that have never learned how to properly interact with others and never will. calling everyone on this forum "handymen" doesn't help your relations with others that would be willing to answer your questions and be friendly to wards you.

You may be carrying a bigger verbal hammer around ,but if enough fingers get smashed it will only get worse.

Josh is really good at what he does, any topic that has gotten out of hand is shut down. Do you really want to shut this forum down one thread at a time?

Comment

Oooooooooooooooook There Chic Your Not Even A Tradesman!!

Comment

Ok Polar Sparky I understand where your coming from but here's my point, no decent electrcian in there own right would be posting the **** I've seen on here. i.e. the reason I call you all handymen, so what if you know a couple code items you can get that from the internet. Secondly I've never referred to myself in 16 years of doing electrical as a sparky nor have any of my co-workers, that is another reason why I call you all amatures. Laymens terms show knowledge of something without coming off sounding like a complete and utter retard(not putting down retards by saying that)!! Oh yeah this is WAY OFF TOPIC!!

Comment

Oooooooooooooooook There Chic Your Not Even A Tradesman!!
                    New public disclaimer....
                    "This forum is now for Tradesman only even if you repair power tools for a living you are not qualified to do jack. And with this in mind we kindly ask you to leave and take you inferiority with you. we deeply regret not being clear on this from the beginning and hope you can find some place where you fit in."

Mein Fuhrer Swoosh81 is nicht derechtigt zu bleiben auf diese forum!!!

How about a one liner in German?

Comment

Originally posted by Polar Sparky 1224
                      Mein Fuhrer Swoosh81 is nicht derechtigt zu bleiben auf diese forum!!!
                      My leader Swooch81 is not able to remain on this forum.

for those who can't read my improper German

Comment

I believe old swoosh81 is showing his insecurity. I don't care what he thinks he knows he would be the first one on my crew to get fired. If you don't have the mental capacity to deal with people you don't have it to be on a crew or a construction site. The other telling sign is the fact that he feels he has to lower himself to use foul language. If he is not smart enough to express himself any better than that I doubt he knows that much about electrical.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

OK Polar Sparky I understand where your coming from but here's my point, no decent electrician in there own right would be posting the **** I've seen on here. i.e. the reason I call you all handymen, so what if you know a couple code items you can get that from the INTERNET. Secondly I've never referred to myself in 16 years of doing electrical as a sparky nor have any of my co-workers, that is another reason why I call you all amatures. Laymens terms show knowledge of something without coming off sounding like a complete and utter retard(not putting down retards by saying that)!! Oh yeah this is WAY OFF TOPIC!!
                          So what kind of electrical knowledge can't you get on line? Actually, experience is not gained on line, but thats the beauty of it you don't know if I'm a girl of a guy or if i really am 23 but some things you can't get off the Internet that easy. In commercial i just got used to being called a sparky, just like calling the HVAC guys Tinner's and the plumbers, Pipe fitters. Does a name make a difference? If you have only done resedetetial then you may not have been called a "sparky" at all. But if you had, hope you had the descency to not be insulted by a nickname.

I read the message and i am going back to doing residential again. Compare to bending conduit and having 300 things you need to remember to do a day residential is a little easier, but you need to move at a faster pace to make money.
                          I usually don't get much crap when someone is face to face with me but insulting someones trade/occupation is a big mistake.

Comment

you can express what you want with out the foul words , lets keep it clean OK
                            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

dear swoosh please by all means stay here and give every and everyone of us here all the crap you can give us!!we love it!i for one i enjoy being told that i dont know my trade and i really think everyone else here does as well .dont you guys?if i knew i was so dumb to build anything or plumb or even wire something i could have save so much money on all the tools and books i have bought over the years and then i could have gotten that new truck i wanted years ago even though at that point i would have had no use for it what so ever.gee wiz man where were you years ago to tell us all that we are just a bunch of dumb asses!and to do something else with our lives?
                              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

...here's my point, no decent electrcian in there own right would be posting the sh*t I've seen on here.
                                You're right. I've never seen such poor manners from the grimiest housemonkey I've ever known.

i.e. the reason I call you all handymen, so what if you know a couple code items you can get that from the internet.
                                And handymen are always bent on passing themselves off as real electricians by posting code references, right?

Secondly I've never referred to myself in 16 years of doing electrical as a sparky nor have any of my co-workers, that is another reason why I call you all amatures.
                                I agree with Polar's comment above. I've never seen a tinner start cussing and fuming at being called a tinner.

Laymens terms show knowledge of something without coming off sounding like a complete and utter retard(not putting down retards by saying that)!!
                                Restrain...don't....give...in...he'll...win....!

Comment

Working...
                                X