Cool Tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Tool

I stumbled across this conduit layout tool and it looks like a pretty neat time-saver.

Maxis Marksman

Check out the video.
    Phil
    Tools Rule

So you stumbled across it, have you had a chance to use it if you bought it? I think it would be nice to have for larger commercial jobs like the hospital i used to work at. I'll put that on my list after the glow rods and security screwdriver.

hey at least you have someone else's opinion too.
    "Diplomacy is saying nice dodging until you can find a rock." Will Rogers
    "If a Monkey can do your job, are you in the right profession?

Comment

How often do you layout 20-something conduits?

I don't - I'm a telephone guy.
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Polar Sparky 1224
        So you stumbled across it, have you had a chance to use it if you bought it? I think it would be nice to have for larger commercial jobs like the hospital i used to work at. I'll put that on my list after the glow rods and security screwdriver.

hey at least you have someone else's opinion too.
        Hey, now GLO-RODs are neat...
        Besides PS, ANY tool I find that's cool, I tend to share with others. Face it, man, I'm just a tool ho! But, I prefer tool anthropologist!

I've got a box of crap tools that I've bought - (thinking at the time) "WOW, cool - gotta have it - can't work without it" etc. that of course are just collecting dust now.

The Mayes Squangle immediately comes to mind. Along with about 200 other tools...
        Phil
        Tools Rule

Comment

When I was working on the Murray hospital I worked on 3 panel rooms each room had 6 panels and several 1" 3/4" and 1/2" conduit running out. just recently we had to make some sup panels for the heat tape ran under a walkway for a rich guys helicopter pad he is adding at his business. Some people have to much money!

I can also use that tool on large pull boxes.

Comment

I could have more unused tools, but i can't afford them so it makes it easier to get what i really want and need when i do have money to spend.

Comment

Maybe we all have a little too much money once in a while...

I guess that's why people are dying to try and get here.
              Phil
              Tools Rule

Comment

Working...
              X