high efficient furnaces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: high efficient furnaces

Everything is done, Bryant was my choice, installer (license plumber) was a better deal. He upped my warranty, its nice having friends. Saved $$$, and surge protector installed at the furnace, done deal, very happy man here. Thanks for everyones advice, really appreciated everything.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I take out Furnaces and install Hydro air With System 2000 people forget with a furnace you still need a water heater there goes your effiency... well some of it . Hi effienct boiler is also more adaptable,New extions ,pool heating,snow melt I like First company air handlers My Dad would have called it a fits all

Comment

i live in canada and i feel that the high efficient boilers (tankless water heaters specifically) dont work well here. i have put quite a few in and have had allot of problems. the desighn water inlet temp is from california not canadian winters. allot of manufacturers have cut their warrenty in half in our area due to the water temps. i live in a large city so the water treatment is up to par. maybe when companies like renia step it up instaed of taking 5 years off of their warrenty it may be worth while. untill the power vented water heaters are the way to go.
        how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

Working...
        X