U will NOT belive this install pic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U will NOT belive this install pic

Sooo get sent out to do a change out.....after I get the condensor apart I strip the Airhandler...this is a 4 ton Trane inside a hallway closet...on the corner....got return air grills through the wall on the front and side of the airhandler...at floor level....ok sounds normal.....soooo remover the airhandler....and found this....

Yep...u are not seeing things...in the return hole of the playwood stand is an 18" diamater 110v attic ventalation fan....I belive its called a Gabrial mount attic fan....NOT A Whole house fan.....the pic is faceing INTO the airhandler closet....the throught the wall returns are in front and to the left side of the wall as ur looking at this picture...their is a fan control wall switch not pictured...on the left hand wall (as looking at this pic) abouth head height above the return grill...
    Attached Files

Re: U will NOT belive this install pic

nice install, i would love to have that guy on my crew
    how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

hey i paid you to do a job not take pictures, i want a discont now that i know what you were laughing about.

just kiddin
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

at least the doors shut behind you in that house, classy
        how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

thats one of those new fangled duct boosters aint it?

only in the south is what I find myself saying more and more every day.
          ROMANS 10:9 confess with your mouth that JESUS is LORD and believe in your heart that GOD raised him from the dead and you will be Saved.

Comment

Working...
          X