Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I am a apprentice plumber looking for some advice. I am taking my city Journeyman test next week, I live in Reno Nevada and would like to know if anyone knows if there is a sample test of the City Journeyman Plumbing test? Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to pass the test for the first time?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Steve

Re: Help

Originally posted by swdm141 View Post
    does anyone have any suggestions on how to pass the test for the first time?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Steve

NOt trying to be a smart-***, but have you considered studying

Good Luck

Comment

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13897

Hope this helps.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Buildersbook.com has study guides for codes, they may have your jurisdiction.

Our journeymans test had alot of sizing questions for water/gas/waste and vent, combustion air/venting

if you have been in the trade and have studied the upc or ipc, whichever code you use, you will be fine.
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

You guys all need to move to New Hampshire. We're so damned stupid here our test is open book, so if you can read at all you should pass the test. In fact so many have that we now have a 3 to 1 ration of journeymen to masters. Thats three times more masters than journeyman. Sad is'nt it but thats what happens when you stop paying attention to whats happening in and too your trade. I hope you study hard and pass your exam and continue in the trade.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X