Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goodman furnace - any good?

Originally posted by Flux View Post
    Bill to be quite honest with you, and I'm not trying to be an A$$...if I want your opinion, I'm more than capable of giving it to you.

I'm not going to sit here and get into a pissing match over you not liking me to express my opinions, which everyone else freely does here.

You came into this thread to start sh*t..and I left those childish games back in high school, so knock yourself out pal.
    Opinions are fine

I came to this thread to take issue with a low class move (Necro-ing a 2 year old thread to plug your brand)

Which you freely admitted to. All other Drama you have attempted to make yourself... I even ended my reply with a joke to let you know It was not my intent to flame (notice the j/k " Just kidding").

To each their own but it is a tuff life to walk through with your heart on your sleeve or a chip on your shoulder...

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
      Opinions are fine

I came to this thread to take issue with a low class move (Necro-ing a 2 year old thread to plug your brand)

Which you freely admitted to. All other Drama you have attempted to make yourself... I even ended my reply with a joke to let you know It was not my intent to flame (notice the j/k " Just kidding").

To each their own but it is a tuff life to walk through with your heart on your sleeve or a chip on your shoulder...
      I could honestly care less what you like or dislike, or what you have issues with.

The drama started when you felt the need to make a smart *** comment. (scroll back to your first response). I find it quite odd out of the 1000's of members we have on this message board..you're the ONLY tool to make a smart a$$ comment. Nobody else here took issue except YOU.

Did I break some forum rules here by responding to an older thread? Did I break a forum rule by expressing my opinions on a particular brand? If I broke a rule could you point me to where it says I can't do that.

If we have an active moderator here, could you please weigh in on the rules, before I totally go ballistic on this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        I could honestly care less what you like or dislike, or what you have issues with.

The drama started when you felt the need to make a smart *** comment. (scroll back to your first response). I find it quite odd out of the 1000's of members we have on this message board..you're the ONLY tool to make a smart a$$ comment. Nobody else here took issue except YOU.

Did I break some forum rules here by responding to an older thread? Did I break a forum rule by expressing my opinions on a particular brand? If I broke a rule could you point me to where it says I can't do that.

If we have an active moderator here, could you please weigh in on the rules, before I totally go ballistic on this idiot.
        Two words for you Flux...

Anger Management

Seriously though, be willing to put on your big girl panties and have an open and honest discussion... To reply with anger and name calling only shows a general lack of intelligence.

You are grasping at straws for what appears to be a need to stay angry why?

-I did not attack your brand yet your refutations to my questions are diatribes to goodmans greatness...
        -I did not say you broke any rules only that the Necro was in poor taste...

I can see that I have upset what balance you maintain in this life and for that I apologize...

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
          Two words for you Flux...

Anger Management

Seriously though, be willing to put on your big girl panties and have an open and honest discussion... To reply with anger and name calling only shows a general lack of intelligence.

You are grasping at straws for what appears to be a need to stay angry why?

-I did not attack your brand yet your refutations to my questions are diatribes to goodmans greatness...
          -I did not say you broke any rules only that the Necro was in poor taste...

I can see that I have upset what balance you maintain in this life and for that I apologize...
          Talk is cheap...remember that.

Comment

I hope no one takes offense to the "necro" of a 2 year old thread!

flux, I wanted to thank you for your post. you answered all the questions I had about Goodman Equipment. I hope this still holds true because I am getting ready to buy an AC and furnace. the ones I am replacing are 54 years old and have given us little problem in the time we have had them and judging by the maintenance stickers there have been no problems.

I just wanted to thank you for going out of your way to be helpful and to let you know there are people who want to see these opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by iCXC_Nika View Post
              I hope no one takes offense to the "necro" of a 2 year old thread!

flux, I wanted to thank you for your post. you answered all the questions I had about Goodman Equipment. I hope this still holds true because I am getting ready to buy an AC and furnace. the ones I am replacing are 54 years old and have given us little problem in the time we have had them and judging by the maintenance stickers there have been no problems.

I just wanted to thank you for going out of your way to be helpful and to let you know there are people who want to see these opinions.
              54 YEARS! The next 5 won't last that long. Oh the great "engineers" of today.....

Comment

I might be installing that Goodman unit I traded for a fireplace surround sooner than planned. My Pulse is making some odd noises. Thanks for this information, makes me feel better about installing it.

Flux, wish you were closer to install it for me! Any idea where and how much for a LP conversion kit?

Comment

mmmmm "Necro" wafers...
                  ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Goodman: The number one selling units in the usa!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X