X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permits in Utah

My ex-assistant recently moved to Provo, Utah and is attending BYU. He is working for a local HVAC firm, who apparently does not pull permits. In fact, my assistant has been told that permits are not required.

I checked the City of Provo web site and clearly permits are required. Are their outlying areas of Utah that do not require permits for HVAC replacement?
    spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Re: Permits in Utah

Permits ? We Don't Need No Stinkin Permits
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Permits ? We Don't Need No Stinkin Permits
      I should have seen that one coming - smart *** !!

spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

Originally posted by spodelee View Post
        My ex-assistant recently moved to Provo, Utah and is attending BYU. He is working for a local HVAC firm, who apparently does not pull permits. In fact, my assistant has been told that permits are not required.

I checked the City of Provo web site and clearly permits are required. Are their outlying areas of Utah that do not require permits for HVAC replacement?

Nope you need permits even in the sticks. When I pulled my permit for my building I had to go to the Candy Store in another County to find my inspector.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Nope you need permits even in the sticks. When I pulled my permit for my building I had to go to the Candy Store in another County to find my inspector.

Mark
          Thanks, that's what I figured. At 22, he's still a bit susceptible to having the wool pulled over his eyes. I'll alert him to the "reality" of his situation because he is a great kid & I would hate to see him hook up with bad influences.
          spodelee

Comment

Working...
          X