X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help asap

I have been searching everywhere online today for basic review information on Electrical & Regrigerant knowledge and have found not much of anything. I have a job interview friday for a freezer technician position problem is I have been out of college since 2005 and never did anything to keep my memory fresh. I've just relocated and all my textbooks and school work troubleshooting and cheat sheets are in a place i can't get too... Was hoping someone could help me out!! I actually applied for a warehouse position and then they saw my resume and asked me to do a 2nd interview for a freezer tech.

I need to study : electrical and refrigerant knowledge with specifics how you would go about fixing things...

Any help would be wonderful!

Re: Need some help asap

Order the NATE certification training manual at
    http://www.rses.org/main/store/Detai...=33&category=0or try the local supply houses. I know that Baker Distributing carries the NATE manual in my area, but I'm 2500 miles away, so who knows.
    spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

You may want to see of your local community college has a catch up course or if not try technical schools. They may have a good way to get some documents and books for you.

Comment

There are a bunch of pretty good hvac forums out there also.
        sigpic

Comment

You're going to try to bring back knowledge from 3 years ago in 2 days? Best of luck.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
          X