X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINTAC Pro for HVAC help

I'm looking for a small company like ourselves who uses this program, and would be in PA. I'm looking to hire someone to help get ours set up.

Re: WINTAC Pro for HVAC help

I'm not in the PA area but I have worked with WinTac for the last 3 years. If you would like you could email me your questions. Or post on here.

Comment

This is why Our ridgid site is the Best!!!

Comment

We are using WinTac. What is the question? Setting up is not so difficult,ONCE you understand how the designers of Wintac think. Of course sometimes they do not think in a practical manner, but that is not unusual for computer programs.

Re: this forum, there is a thread for computer discussion, maybe that would be a better place to have the discussion.

Comment

[quote=APHCO;199973]We are using WinTac. What is the question? Setting up is not so difficult,ONCE you understand how the designers of Wintac think. quote]

Amen to that! We started using wintac for all kinds of things once we figured out their weenie way of thinking!
          spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

Have you found that the "weenie way of thinking" extends to the phone "support" also, and to tthe non existant help on their so called forum?

Comment

Originally posted by APHCO View Post
              We are using WinTac. What is the question? Setting up is not so difficult,ONCE you understand how the designers of Wintac think. Of course sometimes they do not think in a practical manner, but that is not unusual for computer programs.

Re: this forum, there is a thread for computer discussion, maybe that would be a better place to have the discussion.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
              To Aphco

Since I am a new Wintac user and like all the features it offers however find it to not be as intutitave as I would have liked. Was hopeing to get you to expound in detail what you mean by the statement you made about Wintac's way of thinking. What is their way of thinking that will unlock the key to understanding the efficent use of this software in your openion. I am wanting to get on with this and have considerable experience with this type soft ware but as of yet can't seem to quite get Wintac to work without constantly refuring to the book or tech support and even if you do contact support they will only answer a specific question. I want to hear how other people get things accomplished that maybe I had not thought of but can't get Wintac to say one word about suggestions . Any light you can shed would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X