X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeywell Thermostat Programming

I have just had a new theromstat installed - a Honeywell VisionPRO TH8000. I have set the fan to AUTO and CIRC but the fan just continues to run at either low speed or full speed when the AC kicks in. Is this a feature of the thermostat or was it installed wrong? I think it is an installation problem but would welcome a second opinion.

Re: Honeywell Thermostat Programming

Since you had it installed why not call the installer back and address your concerns with him or her?

IMO your stat is misswired though what furnace you are connected to would make a difference ( multi-speed or single speed evap blower) not to mix you up since almost every system has a multi speed evap blower motor installed where low or medium speed is used in heating and high speed is used in cooling..

Certain systems have fan ramp up and down intigrated into the furnace (surelight / lennox) sorry I'm rambling on....

Bill
    Last edited by OkieBill; 08-08-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Auto/circ is only meant to run the blower 30%ish of the time. I do this on mine during the day and it's in fan ON at night.
      It shouldn't be on in low and then in high unless it says fan ON

Comment

Honeywell VisionPRO TH8000 thermostat programming thing, how to install it?

Comment

Is this a feature of the thermostat or was it installed wrong?
          It's not a feature it's a bug. :-)
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
          X